Open Office Support Positions
Job Type:Full Time
Industry:Office and Admin, Legal
Salary/Rate:$35K$45K depending on experience
Date Posted:27 Aug 2015 18:05:11
Established law firm in Cleveland's south west area is looking for an experienced secretary (not necessarily in legal) to work for a group of Attorneys.
Must have great skills: Spelling and Grammar and typing. Some O.T. is required. Excellent health benefits with 401K.
Employer's Choice Inc.
Oﬃce: (216) 575‐5300
Cell: (216) 401‐6956
Open A/E/C Professional Positions
Cleveland office of national firm has an immediate need for a Facilities/Roofing Consultant
- Conduct visual roof, moisture, and roof drainage surveys, manufacturer’s warranty audits, predesigned surveys and prepare reports.
- Participate with design team preparing bidding documents, technical specifications, drawings and specific construction details
- This department evaluates problems related to building components and construction, i.e. roofing, waterproofing, curtain wall, structural, EIFS (exterior insulation finish system), concrete and asphalt pavements, sealants.
- Participate in prebid meetings, preconstruction meetings, and construction progress meetings.
- Review contractor submittals & business development activities
- BS in Civil Engineering or Building Construction. Emphasis in construction materials, structural, or building construction desired.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Profit and Loss experience preferred.
- A minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in the roofing industry.
- Thorough technical knowledge and expertise of roofing and waterproofing trade practices and principles is required.
- Proficient and experienced in roof design and surveys.
- Professional Engineer (PE), Registered Roof Consultant (RRC), Registered Roof Observer (RRO), or Registered Waterproofing Consultant (RWC) certification a plus.
- Building Envelope Commissioning experience a plus.